This set of terms and conditions forms the contract between Middleton Hall and the client regarding a holiday booking.
· Middleton Hall reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to the terms will be effective when notice of such changes are posted.
· Middleton Hall has used utmost care to ensure and maintain the accuracy, completeness and currency of information published on this site. We, however, take no responsibility for any errors or omission, though if notified of any we will endeavour to rectify such.
· Agreement of these terms and conditions is confirmed on receipt of the 20% booking deposit.
· Bookings are only confirmed when a completed client booking form has been received by Middleton Hall along with the 20% non refundable and non transferable deposit.
· A 20% non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required to confirm a booking. This is 20% of the final cost to hire the hall.
· 8 weeks prior to your date of arrival final and full payment of the remaining outstanding balance is due.
· If for any reason you have to cancel the booking the following charges will be made payable by yourself; Six months prior to your arrival date – 50% of the final cost to hire the hall
3 months prior to your date of arrival – 75% of the final cost to hire the hall
1 month prior to your arrival date – 100% of the final cost to hire the hall
· A £500 good house keeping deposit will be made 1 week prior to your arrival. Once the hall and grounds have been fully inspected and no damage found the full £500 will be refunded. Should any damage be identified we will request our preferred suppliers to provide a cost to either repair, clean or renew the particular item damaged within 48 hours of identification. You will be provided this itemised cost prior to the sum been deducted from the deposit. Should the sum exceed the deposit you will be liable to meet this cost no later than 48 hours upon receipt of the itemised cost. An itemised inventory of items in the hall can be provided to you upon request.
· Failure to pay any outstanding balance when due entitles us to treat the booking as having been cancelled by you and the above cancellation charges will be applied.
· To recover credit card company charges levied on the company, we levy a 3% surcharge and this will be added to any credit card payments. There will be no charge for switch, debit cards or cheques.
· Guests can enter the hall from 4pm onwards and on the morning of your departure we ask you to vacate the hall by 10:30am
· The hall operates a strict no smoking policy and guests who are found to be smoking inside of the hall will be asked to leave and given the bill to clean the areas affected by the smoke. Smoking areas outside of the hall will be clearly marked. Please ensure your guests respect the smoking policy and use the ashtrays provided.
· Under no circumstances can Middleton Hall accept any pets.
· Middleton Hall cannot accept any liability, whatsoever, in the event of an accident due to children playing or running around the grounds and internal building of the hall. We respectfully ask that parents or guardians keep a watchful eye and ensure their children are always confined within the area of the function.
· The client before their arrival must provide the names and addresses of all resident guests with corresponding room numbers
· Middleton Hall cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of personal belongings or articles left unattended on the premises. Drivers, passengers and pedestrians using Middleton Hall the grounds of Middleton Hall and/or parking facilities at Middleton Hall do so at their own risk. No liability is accepted for loss or damage to vehicles or contents whatsoever.
· Middleton Hall shall be entitled at their sole discretion to cancel the event upon written notice to the client in the occurrence of one or more of the following circumstances: Force Majeure i.e. acts of god, Outstanding payments.
· Middleton Hall requires to know of all third party contracts for entertainment or services for an event. Your appointed suppliers must provide 3 weeks prior to the event their current public liability insurance and where electrical equipment is to be used their current PAT electrical compliance certificate.
· Middleton Hall reserves the right to determine the noise level at an event and the clients are obliged to adjust to this level.
· Middleton Hall unfortunately can not allow any fireworks or Chinese lanterns to be used in the grounds of the hall. Confetti may be used externally but must be biodegradable.
· VAT is included at the current rate. All payments must be paid in GB pounds.
· As Middleton Hall is not a hotel we do not provide a cleaning service during your stay but we can provide this service at an additional cost.
· Your holiday group must not exceed the maximum number of people the property will sleep as detailed in the website description. If it does we can refuse to allow you to take possession of the property or ask you to leave before the end of the holiday. If this does happen we will treat your holiday as cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to a refund of monies.