The latest addition to the Middleton Hall Estate is the North Wing, a large and impressive property which sleeps up to 10 people in 5 luxury bedrooms.
The substantial neo-Tudor wing was originally added to the property in 1871, but after a fire destroyed the property in 1915 it was rebuilt, starting in 1925, using materials from nearby Haggerston Castle.
On the ground floor North Wing has a large, fully equipped kitchen, a dining room to comfortably sit 10-12 people. a large utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer and a separate toilet.
On the first floor there is a large lounge with feature fireplace, 2 double bedrooms and one bathroom with a large bath and separate shower.
On the second floor are a further 3 bedrooms; 1 large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with roll top bath in the bedroom, 1 extra-large family room with king-size bed and a single bed and a children’s room with bunkbeds. Another bathroom with separate bath and shower is also located on the second floor.